work space.

07/08/2014




























Photos by: SAOSdesign

I am finally starting my August with SAOS blog. SAOS blog is all about design. From Interior design to Fashion & sometimes even delicious recipes. For start I would like to introduce you guys to my workspace, that is not so common around the world & yes it's my bed. Why bed? Well I don't have my own table or space for it + it seems to me that is much more comfortable than a chair. Do you prefer a table or a bed?

Enjoy the rest of the week and stay tuned for novelties.

S.
____

Končno začenjam avgust s SAOS blogom. SAOS blog je blog o dizajnu. Od notranjega dizajna do mode in včasih se najde tudi odličen recept. Za začetek bi vam predstavila moj delavni prostor, ki pa ni povsem poznan kot delovni prostor in ja to je moja postelja. Zakaj postelja? Čisto preprosto, nimam svoje mize oziroma prosotra zanjo pa tudi zdi se mi veliko bolj udobna kot stol. Imate raje mizo ali posteljo?

Uživajte preostanek tedna in ostanite z mano za novosti.

S.

0 komentarji:

Post a Comment

 

SAOSdesign © All rights reserved · Development by Blog Milk · Blogger