WHITE // NIKE.ID

01/10/2014

Photos: SAOSdesignFor me it was a very crazy week which ended perfectly. During my visit in Italy, running around the city for a job and searching an outfit for Saturdays wedding, of course me and my honey forgot to buy the wedding gift, which was eventually purchased at the last minute and came out just perfect. It's gonna brighten every morning for the newlyweds. Besides all that I had constantly in my mind the fact that I'm waiting for my new pair of Nike Roshe Run Premium iD sneakers, which I've designed a month ago. It's precisely because of all that obligations September pass by and October quickly came as well as the much-anticipated sneakers. I love them and can't wait to wear them on the streets of Ljubljana. New month, new pair of sneakers! xo S.______Za mano je kar divji teden, ki pa se je zaključil odlično. Med obiskom Italije, tekanjem po mestu za službo in iskanjem outfita za sobotno poroko, sem seveda tako jaz kot moj dragi čisto pozabila na poročno darilo, ki je bilo na koncu kupjeno zadnji trenutek in perfektno, saj bo mladoporočencema polepšalo prav vsako jutro. Poleg vsega tega pa sem imela nenehno v mislih tudi dejstvo da čakam na nov par Nike Roshe Premium iD, ki sem jih oblikovala sama pred kakšnim mesecem. Ravno zaradi vseh obveznosti je šel september mimo in kaj hitro prišel oktober z njim pa tudi težko pričakovane superge. Sama jih obožujem in komaj čakam da jih bom nosila na ulicah Ljubljane. Nov mesec nov par superg! (: xo S.  




0 komentarji:

Post a Comment

 

SAOSdesign © All rights reserved · Development by Blog Milk · Blogger